v2track offers integrations to the following 3rd-party platforms or providers:
The v2track platform is compatible with firefighting and lines survey tracking requirements
around the world including
- NAFC – Australia
-Fully compatible with current and the newly notified 2016/17 event logging requirements
- BC Hydro – Canada
- BC WildFire – Canada
- Heligrafics – Europe and South America
Search and Rescue
- Alaska Flight Services Enhanced Special Reporting Service (eSRS) – FAA approved
- World Food Program (WFP)
Maintenance & Flight Operations Software
- AeroNet Software
Electronic Flight Bag (EFB)
v2Connect can integrate in the aircraft with the following EFB Apps
- AvPlan EFB
Other Third Party Tracking Providers
- Apex Flight Operation Solutions
- IndigoSat South Africa
If there are any other companies or systems that you wish to integrate your v2track hardware with please contact us as we may already have a link in progress or be able to arrange the integration for your application.
Customised Solutions & Hardware Design
Recent customised solutions for clients include:
- Aviation Charter Company: Customised Flight Manifest/EFB Apps with connection via v2track hardware to customers existing flight booking system.
- Part 146 Design Organisation: High Rate raw GPS data recording and transfer for gathering detailed takeoff performance data.
- Large Airline: Detailed Aircraft ground tracking with current Gate, Hangar or taxiway position.
- Charter Company: Automatic Flight Path Monitoring over mountainous routes.
- Trucking Company: Geo-Zoned triggered data collection.
- Entrepreneur: Smart phone SAR assisting app.
- Military: RS232 control of external data capture hardware via v2track’s Hybrid Sat/Cell system.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.